I'm mags (she/her).
I'm a high level healer, boss bitch, and dance witch.
I help people of all genders heal from the patriarchy through dance.
We dance for FREEDOM.
For JUSTICE. For HEALING.
We dance for the fall of white supremacy + the crumbling of the patriarchy.
We dance for the end of capitalism, racism, ageism, sexism, ableism, heterosexism, classism, monogamy centrism, and all other bullshit labels and rules we no longer subscribe to and actively work to release from ourselves and our culture.
We dance in a consent-forward, non-binary, sex positive, body positive, age positive, ALL THE GOOD SHIT positive space.
We dance for ourselves, we dance for each other, we dance for the world.
Our dance is individual: a release, a surrender, an activator, a come-to-Goddess moment of freedom.
Our dance is collective: as we heal, our external world improves. As we hold space for each other in our healing and growth, we call back and step into our greatest power.
We dance to POWER UP so we can take care of ourselves and continue to work to end human suffering.
We dance for love.
THEY LOVE IT
THEY REALLY, REALLY LOVE IT
Every inch I climb out of gender oppression, I reach my hand back to a more marginalized voice than mine. I am firmly committed to ending white supremacy and do so in the following ways:
- I donate what I can $$$ to those on the front lines and who've been fighting the fight for decades.
- I educate myself and am continually on my own anti-racism journey of learning, doing better, and healing.
- I seek out and find Black women + women of different abilities for my own healing, growth.
- I am committed to adding some color to the "Whitewashed World of Woo".
- I donate free dance spots to the community and run pro-bono VIP advising to BBIPOC in the woo space.
- I have uncomfortable conversations with white family and friends.
- I do Revolution art.
- I understand that my white, privileged, non-binary, able-bodied, neurodivergent millennial experience has given me the perspectives I have, and am always open to call outs, call ins, and doing better.
White supremacy is a white people problem, and I hope you'll join me in doing your part to create a world where we ALL have freedom, justice, peace, education, healthcare, shelter, food, clean water, and LOVE.
Lastly, I'm not trying to brag or center myself, I just want you all to be very clear on who I am and what I stand for.
I love you.